Norton antivirus software provides full protection to our system from the harmful threats. Norton becomes more popular in the world because of its outstanding online security and launch of new software edition with efficient features. Thus, it has the ability to diagnose the virus trace easily and keep our device out of danger.
Norton Autofix is the diagnostic tool which defects and fixes the issues with the help of the Norton Security automatically. As well as, it is the systematic procedure for making sure that the fast form of scanning is very possible. This is possible because the complex form of virus or other malware threats is entered into the computer and system and creates issues. This fast access is simply and easily gained from the Norton Support product in the main window. There are times when you need to uninstall Norton Autofix in your systems? If so then you are in the correct place. In the below section we have to give step by step process to uninstall the Norton Autofix.
How to Uninstall Norton Autofix:
Step 1: You require to begin Norton remove and reinstall tool
- You want to download the complete file form the category of Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
- Then press Ctrl + J to open the Downloads window in the browser
- Click on the NRnRicon
- Carefully read the License Agreement and Click on Agree
- Then click on the Advanced Options category
- Now click on remove
- Finally, you can click on the restart button
Step 2: Uninstall the entire Symantec Security product
- You want press windows + R key to open the run dialog box
- Then type the appwiz.cpland and press enter
- In this stage, without any delay, you need to select the Non-Symantec security product
- Then click Uninstall
- Carefully follow all the instruction in the on-screen
- Finally, reinstall the computer when the uninstall process is complete
If the customers who have to face any difficulty in doing the above steps can contact our technical experts to solve the problem. We give an instant and effective solution to our valued users. Our Norton tech support team is available for 24 hours so you can contact our experts at any time.